- foiled stars is now available! YES YES YES! it's my first collection of poems and prosetry!
- Thank you to the Asian Arts Initiative! My first show Guns and Tampons: A History of Violence Against Women I Know will make its debut at the AAI in February 2007! <3
- thank you to Jesse O! for all the work he's put into all my projects. he hand silk-screened all my chapbooks' covers, and he also made that lovely lil name logo of mine up there. he is #1 not #4. BFF4LYFE!
- Thank you to AnnaMarie for the great new portraits she's taken of me! You can see old and new pix in the album! Despite my being sooo grumpy after minimal sleep and not knowing how to model; she was still overly pleasant to work with. Check her out and hire her!
- of course, I updated the treehouse for the emotionally homeless
- Yeah, I made this background myself, that's why it's crooked.
- And then, I'm off to Chicago for a couple of days! I'll be doing NAASCON, but I'll also be karaoke-ing and eating some big-ass sandwiches (not to be confused with big ass-sandwiches.) GO ME!
- and i really love Butters from South Park.
alright. i think that is the current blur of my life.