Friday, June 22, 2007

NAATF 2007

Thank you everyone for attending my show! :) Guns snd Tampons couldn't have been waht it was without you. So, THANK YOU, friends. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT! MY OWN SHOW!


I've been able to see some amazing shows as part of this festival:
Karimi and Castro!
Jude Narita
On the Island
Ill-Lit and Mush! (Mush is super sweet, y'all)
REgie and Aileen
Kristina WOng!
Big HEad! I wish I could find my copy of DEnise Uyehara' book, MAPS... :T
Pangea World Theater
And of course, Anida's SHOW!


I really urge you to take advantage of the remainder of the festival! This weeekend, I plan to see these shows:
Makoto and Roko
And
Edge of the World!
Refugee Nation (and i still have the tattoo on my hand!)
STrange Rain
I-Land

LIFE IS EXCITING! <3

No comments:

hanaleihanalei.com

Quick Bio

Hanalei Ramos is a very nice person and a stereotypical aquarius. FACT: while it is a common misconception that “aquarius, the water bearer” is a water sign, it is not. It is actually an air sign! Other than that, she is a proud founding member of Filipinas for Rights and Empowerment, a mass-based organization for Filipinas in the NYC area. Hanalei has also toured around the country as a performer and is the author of Foiled Stars, Letters to Martha, and the one-woman show, Guns and Tampons: A History of Violence Against Women I Know. Hanalei currently lives and works in her native Jersey City, NJ. For more information about her, please visit www.hanaleihanalei.com

Hanalei's Google Reader