Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I return bearing gifts!

And hello! The site was down for a little bit, since I exceeded my bandwidth limit! It was surprising, the sudden jump in visitors I received in the last month! But I am not complaining. While the site was down for the last week, I negotiated and doubled my hosting package, and here I am. TA-DAA!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Taken the exact same night the below video was taken!


So, from the comfort of my cousin, Lori's (pictured above with me in 2005!) home, I am blogging on her lovely Mac. I still owe you some pix from the Lolita and Haverford gigs, but that won't be til next week! I'll tell you this much, though...I had a great time (as usual.) In lieu of pictures from my end I will leave you with the link to Arkipelago's maarte.org where you can flip to the page where I am rocking some cute bone-white flats. (You actually FLIP through the album. It's super cute!) AND! Some recently uploaded video of a very rare collaboration that's only been performed once! It's Stephen and me from ECAASU 2004! Keep checking back for more videos in the coming weeks. Trust me. You want to see these videos.


and here's the link: http://one.revver.com/watch/253332

No comments:

hanaleihanalei.com

Quick Bio

Hanalei Ramos is a very nice person and a stereotypical aquarius. FACT: while it is a common misconception that “aquarius, the water bearer” is a water sign, it is not. It is actually an air sign! Other than that, she is a proud founding member of Filipinas for Rights and Empowerment, a mass-based organization for Filipinas in the NYC area. Hanalei has also toured around the country as a performer and is the author of Foiled Stars, Letters to Martha, and the one-woman show, Guns and Tampons: A History of Violence Against Women I Know. Hanalei currently lives and works in her native Jersey City, NJ. For more information about her, please visit www.hanaleihanalei.com

Hanalei's Google Reader