Tuesday, May 1, 2007

p-p-p-p-POISON!

Happy May Day, y'all! Blogging from a rehearsal break, but I am with you in spirit at the march! I miss you FiRE folks! <3 May Day and the Dirty Dancing 20th Anniversary on the the same day: coincidence? I think not. Before I head back to the rest of my afternoon: here's some footage of me, Bev, and Cisco on my birthday!



oh, great times <3

ALSO! you can go ahaead and purchase tickets for Guns and Tampons in June!
https://www.ovationtix.com/trs/pr/5993

No comments:

hanaleihanalei.com

Quick Bio

Hanalei Ramos is a very nice person and a stereotypical aquarius. FACT: while it is a common misconception that “aquarius, the water bearer” is a water sign, it is not. It is actually an air sign! Other than that, she is a proud founding member of Filipinas for Rights and Empowerment, a mass-based organization for Filipinas in the NYC area. Hanalei has also toured around the country as a performer and is the author of Foiled Stars, Letters to Martha, and the one-woman show, Guns and Tampons: A History of Violence Against Women I Know. Hanalei currently lives and works in her native Jersey City, NJ. For more information about her, please visit www.hanaleihanalei.com

Hanalei's Google Reader