Friday, May 29, 2009

Binky's wedding

Weddings make me feel things, cry about the pretty things in life, and talk about love in my "outside" voice.

Below, I've shared some of the photos which have emerged from the Facebook tags, and they're incredibly adorable. I am excited to be one of their official marriage witnesses (I signed a legal document and everything!) and their retired maid of honor. The wedding was really cute and easy going - polaroids taken, guitar picks handed out, open bar, and lisa making folks look GORGEOUS on the big day.

Binky and I have known each other since we were 15, and due to that history, I would safely say that she is the only person for whom I'd wear pink 12 hours straight. The wedding Binky and Anthony planned was gorgeous, and in an amazingly dramatic space - with the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges as backdrops - everything was beautiful!

JUST MARRIED by the pretty reflecting pool!



The Bride and her party (notice the pink, and my lack of a tan.)



Binx and Tony are such a laid back and playful couple,
CONGRATS you two!



(Now, back to watching Teen Witch! Richie has always looked weird as hell to me.)

No comments:

hanaleihanalei.com

Quick Bio

Hanalei Ramos is a very nice person and a stereotypical aquarius. FACT: while it is a common misconception that “aquarius, the water bearer” is a water sign, it is not. It is actually an air sign! Other than that, she is a proud founding member of Filipinas for Rights and Empowerment, a mass-based organization for Filipinas in the NYC area. Hanalei has also toured around the country as a performer and is the author of Foiled Stars, Letters to Martha, and the one-woman show, Guns and Tampons: A History of Violence Against Women I Know. Hanalei currently lives and works in her native Jersey City, NJ. For more information about her, please visit www.hanaleihanalei.com

Hanalei's Google Reader